DO THIS AFTER YOUR WORKOUT TO BURN MORE BODY FAT
Next time you finish your usual routine of doing a weight workout, try these metabolic boosters at the end to allow you to burn fat up to 65 hrs after you finish you weight routine. The only true way to burn fat off of your muscles is resistance training, so with these added workouts, you should have that toned look in no time.
Choose from one of these workouts after your regular routine:
1: Stairs/ Stepper / Stairclimber
Run the stairs as fast as possible for 30 seconds. (FULL EFFORT SPRINT). Slow down and move at a slow pace for 90 seconds. Never stop moving and repeat this sequence 9 more times for 20 minutes total.
2: Jump Rope
Jump rope for 30 seconds as fast as you can, and then rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 9 more times for 10 minutes.
3: Body Weight Circuit
(do exercises for 40 seconds and rest 20 seconds before you move to the next exercise. Doing all 5 exercises should take you 5 minutes. Rest 1 minute then repeat 2 more times.)
a. Jump Lunge
b. Push Ups
c. Jump Squat
d. Mountain Climber
e. TRX Inverted Row or Rack Rows
4: Dumbells / Kettlebells
Do 10 reps of each exercise with no rest. Rest 1 minute and repeat.
a. Sumo Deadlift (feet wide apart in the squat position with the db/kb in front and squat towards the floor then back up)
b. DB / KB Push Press
c. DB / KB Alternating Row
Also as a supported fat loss supplement you should invest in some CLA which aids in fat loss. Take before breakfast, lunch and dinner for best results. Read below to see the benefits of using CLA:
CLA has been the subject of a variety of research in the past several years, and findings also suggest that some of the other benefits of CLA include the following:
- Increases metabolic rate — This would obviously be a positive benefit for thyroid patients, as hypothyroidism — even when treated — can reduce the metabolic ratein some people.
- Decreases abdominal fat — Adrenal imbalances and hormonal shifts that are common in thyroid patients frequently cause rapid accumulation of abdominal fat, so this benefit could be quite helpful.
- Enhances muscle growth — Muscle burns fat, which also contributes to increased metabolism, which is useful in weight loss and management.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides — Since many thyroid patients have elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels, even with treatment, this benefit can have an impact on a thyroid patient’s health.
- Lowers insulin resistance — Insulin resistance is a risk for some hypothyroid patients, and lowering it can also help prevent adult-onset diabetes and make it easier to control weight.
- Reduces food-induced allergic reactions — Since food allergies can be at play when weight loss becomes difficult, this can be of help to thyroid patients.
- Enhances immune system — Since most cases of thyroid disease are autoimmune in nature, enhancing the immune system’s ability to function properly is a positive benefit.
Please leave comments and concerns to questions that you may have and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as I can.
Yours in Health,